Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sunsets in NC




Our family loves to watch the sunset, I don't know how it started, or why it holds such fascination for us, but we always try to take the time to see the beautiful colors. We went to Key West last year for 10 days and didn't miss a single sunset, this year for Spring Break we watched the sun set into the golf, it was the first time our girls had seen the sun set "into" water, they enjoy the "show" also. These two pictures were taken from our sunroom in our house, the weather this week has been in the 70's, we haven't seen rain for months and the colors have been so bold - so I thought I'd share it with all of you. May you watch a sunset and think about all those watching it too and be thankful for another day.

1 comment:

Van-Go said...

love the reflection in the pool! Are you still swimming?!